Other Corridor Projects
In addition to studying long-term traffic solutions for the I-10 & I-15 Corridor Projects, current efforts are underway to provide traffic congestion relief for residents, businesses and visitors along I-10. Please see below to learn more about recently completed and under construction projects.
Click image to view larger
1. I-10 Tippecanoe Interchange Improvement
Completed: Early 2017
Widening of Tippecanoe Ave./Anderson St. and Redlands Blvd.
- Constructing new raised medians at Redlands Blvd. and Tippecanoe Ave./ Anderson St.
- Widening of Tippecanoe Ave. Bridge and undercrossing.
- Constructing new westbound I-10 loop on-ramp.
- Constructing new westbound off-ramp at Tippecanoe Ave.
- Improving the shoulder at westbound I-10 surface street improvements at Laurelwood Dr., Ferree St., and Conejo Dr.
- Landscaping on Tippecanoe Ave./ Anderson St.